We have ensured that the ULAS site is safe and secure for all the students who use it. Take a look below at all the safety measures we have put in place to achieve this:
- Multiple firewalls: Servers sit behind multiple firewalls; only ports 80 and 443 are publicly accessible.
- Data protection: All data is stored and used as described in ULAS Data Policy and Confidentiality Undertaking.
- Automatic log outs: Member accounts log out automatically after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- Data backed up daily: Data is backed up twice a day and kept for at least 2 weeks.
- Secure Server with SSL encryption: Primary servers are managed by Linode, secured by SSL connections.
- Server Assessment Security: Server login by key base; only our web developers have access to the servers.
If you have any questions about the security of ULAS, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org